Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Utah Celebration-- Info and RSVP

The Utah Celebration will be the day of the wedding (Friday June 24) from 6:30 to 9pm at the LDS meetinghouse at 1889 South 1700 East, Salt Lake City.
It's going to be a casual and fun BBQ celebration with hamburgers, mocktails, and even a fireplace with s'mores. Yum! There will be seating available inside or outside (if the weather cooperates). It should be a beautiful place!

We want this party to be fun! So, wear what you'd like, and come prepared to have a good time.

The basic schedule is as follows (subject to change at any time):

6:30 Dinner is served (well, it won't be "served" but it will be available)
7:00 The couple arrives; first dance
7:30 Toasts
8:00 Cake cutting
8:30 Bouquet and Garder toss
8:35 Dancing!
9:00 The happy couple leaves

Please RSVP by leaving a comment below. And remember to include your name and if you'll be bringing anyone! Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. We wouldn't miss it! It was so fun reading your blog and we are very happy for you!!
    Steve & Karen Kammerath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog, even though I knew most of the story anyway. We are so excited, and of course, you know we will be there. Yay!!!
    Pat & Max Harker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, Brady, and I (Beca Mark) will definitely be at the SLC reception. Matt and I also plan on being at the sealing. Thanks so much for the invite! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Joe and I will be there and possibly Amy too. We are happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm coming, but still I'm leaving a comment cause its fun. I'm bringing my fetus, and hopefully my appetite. I love s'mores!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great time. You will see Alli and I there!

    Dave & Allison Deibel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly, Kurt and I won't be able to make it in time for dinner, but we will make it.

    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wan't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We (Kathy & Dee, Kristy & Rick) will be there to celebrate with you. It will be nice to get to know Holly.

    Thanks for the invite. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly - we're sorry we missed out yesterday (we wanted to be there to celebrate, but it wasn't feasible with our newborn). We've been sending love and prayers your way!

    Steve and Jessica (and Ellie) Gregory

    ReplyDelete